We are data scientists based in Africa on a mission to empower working professionals with 21st-century data science skills. We bring diverse experience from sectors such as banking, education, logistics, telcom, research, HR, NGO, government etc. into a world class learning opportunity.
How we got started?
We've had ideas, we came together, started masterclasses, opened them to our communities, saw the impact that we were creating, then decided to grow and support a community of data science problem solvers.
Talks we've done in the past
1. June 6th, 2020 - R Basics for Data Science [Event Link]
2. June 4th, 2020 - Classification Analysis with Python. [Event Link]
3. May 30th, 2020 - Data Wrangling with Python Workshop. [Event Link]
4. May 23rd, 2020 - Sampling Techniques with Python Workshop [Event Link]
5. May 16th, 2020 - Python for Data Science Workshop [Event Link]
6. May 9th, 2020 - Classification Analysis with Python. [Event Link]
7. April 25th, 2020 - Data Cleaning with Python Workshop [Event Link]
8. April 18th, 2020 - Data Wrangling with Python[Event Link]
9. April 11th, 2020 - Regression Analysis with Python. [Event Link]